To kick off this super-tag Sunday, I would like to say a big thank-you to Nephele over at Night Train Books for nominating me for this award.
It was super neat of you…
Get it, NEAT...
I hate myself.
Here’s the tag!
Rules are thus:
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other Blogger
1.Would you want your favourite book series to be turned into movies or a TV show?
My favourite books have already been made into movies; The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit, Harry Potter, and I love them!
Shows of books I love, unfortunately, tend to be a little hit or miss.
Here’s lookin’ at you Shadowhunters. Actually I don’t HATE Shadowhunters, it just had the potential to be so much better, when it was just sort of…average. Disappointing really.
2. What country you’ve never been to would you love to visit?
Japan, the country is just beautiful and so interesting.
I’d also love to go to New Zealand, as I hear it’s a lot like Scotland, except, they actually see the sunshine. What a novelty!
3. Which upcoming book release are you most excited for this year?
Oh I have a few, they would definitely have to be Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas, Heartless by Marissa Meyer and, of course, Harry Potter and The Cursed Child by JK Rowling.
4. What’s your favourite magical creature?
I want to say Unicorn, because it’s the national animal of Scotland – for real, I couldn’t make this stuff up – but, I think it may be a Dragon. Or a Gryphon. Or a Mermaid… or… You know what, this question is too difficult!
5. What’s your favourite social networking site?
Pintrest I guess, though, you couldn’t really call it social networking right?
Maybe twitter. Absolutely not Facebook though.
6. Do you prefer paperback or hardcover?
Hardback for sure. Though I don’t like the price.
They are much sturdier in the long run and don’t take as much damage, plus you get so many extra, quirky details with hardbacks. I’m such a sucker for a hardback that has a gorgeous cover under the dust jacket.
7. Which is your favourite month in the year?
Hmm, I think maybe September. For the past few years my boyfriend and I have taken two weeks off from work during September to spend together and gone on day trips and the likes. We rarely get days off together so getting to spend that time together is very special. We also go to Glasgow Comic-con during September and it’s a lot of fun, though I do end up spending an obscene amount of cash!
Welp, those were my answers, now time for…
1. You fall into a vat of nuclear waste! What would your superhero power and name be?
2. What was your first thought when you awoke this morning?
3. You have the ability to summon any character from a book. Who would you summon?
4. Whats the strangest scar you have, and how did you get it?
5. Where is your absolute favourite place/spot to go on a lazy sunday afternoon?
6. What bizarre talent do you have? (Everyone has something)
7. If you could read the perfect book, what would it be?
Is it weird I sort of want to answer my own questions? Anyway.
1. Liam @heyashers
2. Shannon @shannonpaigewaters
3. R.J “dude, how do I not know your name as of yet” Jacobs @rjjacobswriters
4. Louise @geniereads
5. Hollie @hollieblog
6. Lauren @wonderlessreviews
Feel free to ignore the tag if you wish, but I would be interested in hearing your answers!
There’s nothing quite like a tag on a Sunday evening to relax!
I hope you enjoyed my answers and I hope you’re having a lovely day 🙂
‘Til we meet again.